* How your innovation can survive *
An interactive workshop with eye-opening insights, hands-on exercises, and peer interaction.
You will learn to succeed with your innovation by:
- Understanding the importance of innovation strategy and how to sync it with the business strategy
- Understanding the importance of having an innovation thesis and start creating your own
- Mapping out your company’s product portfolio in 3 easy steps
- Understanding the do’s and don’ts of innovation governance
Silicon Valley Expertise
The workshop trainers have world-class experience as entrepreneurs and advisors to large organisations.
Our workshops have no more than 20 participants. There is enough time to help everyone out.
The workshops are interactive and practical. You work on real projects. After the workshop you’ll be able to gain more insights from your trainer.
The general belief that corporations have endless resources is far from truth, and with mounting external pressure from SMEs and startups, knowing how to prioritise innovation initiatives is becoming a strategic asset. This workshop will set you on your way to creating what it takes to be able to prioritise the countless ideas that float in your company. Picking the right ideas to work on is more of a science than an art.
The Corporate Startup workshop is a one-day workshop by Dan Toma, co-author of “The Corporate Startup” book.
The Corporate Startup book by Dan Toma, Tendayi Viki and Esther Gons
“The only way to innovate within a corporate environment is if everybody understands the new ecosystem.”
The Corporate Startup workshop
THE CORPORATE STARTUP workshop
The one-day workshop is specifically designed for enterprises wishing to or currently working with innovation projects. We will cover:
- The Corporate Startup, startups and lean innovation ecosystem
- The design of lean innovation ecosystem
Other highlights are the core ecosystem design and corporate startup tools and methods. We will focus on how ecosystem design in your corporate environment can impact innovation more effectively.
These are some of the topics we cover:
- Risk vs. uncertainty
- Identify the barriers in the organisation from a lean project perspective
- Introduce and analyse the core components of “The Corporate Startup”: Innovation Thesis, Innovation strategy, Ecosystem Design and Community & Culture.
- How to turn lessons from lean projects into organisational change (tactics)
- We continue analysing elements of attendee ecosystems and where their strengths and weaknesses are
- How can we take the work we have done in analysing our strengths and weaknesses into a real plan of action?
- How can we involve and act in the external ecosystem? In what way will and can startups cooperate with a company?
* Not just another workshop *
You do not enter a room and leave, you embark and enjoy an experience
You will get :
- Access to the online learning platform
- A free copy of the book
- An expert trainer with real-world experience
- A thought leader and frequently requested speaker
ONE-DAY WORKSHOP BY DAN TOMA
The workshop is a one-day program on how to implement an Innovation Ecosystem in your organisation. We will use The Corporate Startup book as a guide for this method. Key in this workshop is how ecosystem design in your corporate environment can impact innovation more effectively.
GET MORE INFORMATION
We are still busy planning and finalising the workshop, leave your email address below and we will update you when we have all the information.
Speakers & trainers
Dan comes from an entrepreneurial background. He has been involved with technology startups across the world is co-author of "The Corporate Startup". He has worked with several multinationals. A big proponent of the ecosystem approach to innovation, Dan has also worked with various government bodies in Asia and Europe, helping to develop national innovation ecosystems and implement national innovation strategies. His experience gained from the public and private sector makes him an expert on the subject of corporate startup and ecosystem design.
After working in banking and goverment, Rob launched several innovation ventures. He was involved in the funding and coaching of dozens of startups and companies, before starting his own company. He worked with several Fortune 500 companies on strategic investments.
For over three years, Rob supports large enterprises, startup communities and startups to grow faster.