Leanstartupworkshop.com, a service from Startup Spirit, offers world-class workshops to develop innovation talent. Driving innovation forward needs more than just training. Startup Spirit offers three different kinds of coaching support. We have an experienced coachpool and we deliver training and workshops for your team, as well as mid and long-term coaching to make sure they innovate the most effectively.
Check the possibilities below!
It is not technology, but human skills that drives growth
# Find your coach
Experienced innovation coaches can be hard to find. Finding the right innovation coach is even a bigger challenge!
Startup Spirit has teamed up with the best coaches to help you accelerate and improve innovation your projects and programs.
At Startup Spirit we have access to an international pool of experienced coaches that help you succeed at innovating. We don’t find just any coach, we find the right coach that fits your needs perfectly, that’s why our pool consists of global experts as well as Dutch masters.
Contact us to make a perfect match. Our coaches are talented speakers as well!
# Train your team
Training & Workshops
We offer training on the tools and methods your employees require to innovate. There are many ways to apply innovation methods and just as many pitfalls to avoid. Learn how to improve your skills directly from experienced innovators.
We offer several training sessions & workshops lasting between 1 and 3 days:
- Lean Startup (basic and advanced)
- Corporate Innovation – how to innovate in complex environments
- Design Thinking
- Lean Governance
- Lean Metrics
All our training sessions and workshops are carried out by the most experienced experts. Ideally, we work with a group of 5 to 15 people. We offer open and in-company workshops. For in-company workshops, contact us now.
# Develop your team
Commitment from us to your team
We coach teams to help them check their assumptions faster with Lean Startup. We are entrepreneurs and well-equipped to serve your company and your products; new or existing. If you have formed an innovation team that’s working on a new product, we can support it for a period of 3 to 6 months, 1 to 2 days a week, on site and online.
We have created an online learning platform to support your team 24/7 and help them reach their learning goals. Here, you can find curated content and suggested items.
We help teams to:
- Apply the Lean Startup methodology in the right way
- Boost boldness and creativity
- Ensure that the users are understood
- Identify the right hypotheses
- Create the right product
The added value:
- The right product, faster
- Reduction of waste
- Online learning platform for personal development
- Empowerment of the team based on the methodology
- Members can play the role of coach themselves afterwards
- Thinking about innovation and work differently
# Incubation as service
Be part of an ecosystem
Innovation is best carried out in close collaboration with all players in the ecosystem. Through the years we have built an extensive network in the startup and tech community. To start fast or to improve your innovation efforts, we have created an Incubation-as-a-service package. We create programs for a period of 3 to 6 months.
Being part of an entrepreneurial ecosystem puts you ahead of the competition. To stay competitive in a rapidly evolving industry requires intensive cross-border collaboration among incubation programs, corporations, and innovation agencies. Startup Spirit can offer you real connections as we have been embedded in the ecosystem for many years.
Our programs are designed to catalyse impactful collaborations. Participants will not only be part of an incubation program, but engage in networking events and matchmaking activities designed to find commonalities in their ecosystems. They will discuss and analyse corporate-incubation program partnership best-practices, sponsorship opportunities, future trends, challenges and opportunities, and make lasting connections with like-mined organisations.
We have created an online learning platform to support your team 24/7 and help them reach their learning goals. Here you can find curated content and suggested items.
We help organisations to:
- Rapidly start a high impact innovation program
- Create a program that is rooted and embedded in the startup ecosystem
- Bring the Startup Spirit into your business: a mindset and culture that only entrepreneurs and startup founders can introduce
- Find startups and talent that fit in with your company’s processes, systems and culture. Filtering the right startups is a difficult and time consuming job – we do it for you
- Get direct access to the best digital innovators and entrepreneurs
- Gain early access to the latest trends and technologies
- Design impactful pilots and partnerships
The added value:
- Don’t waste time; building a network and relationships takes years.
- Culture is the key to fast and impactful innovation, bring the Startup Spirit in!
- Work and co-create with us and startups; this is Open Innovation 3.0
- Be ahead of the curve regarding the latest technologies and talent